My toiletries and cosmetics packing

By jamila's diaries - 5:12 AM


  Deciding what clothes to pack for a trip can be stressful enough, and then you have to consider all the various products that go into making you look gorgeous every day—from tinted moisturizers to lip stains and everything in between.Personally, when I travel and I know I’m going to be meeting new people daily,going out to dinner so I like to put my best face forward. 

The key is : take Maximum products with small size ( you can use samples, travel size products or travel size bottles ( 50ml,25ml).So you can bring everything you need with you without bringing everything you have.


BODYCARE

- Eau d'orange verte : baume après shampoing HERMES 
- Eau d'orange verte : gel moussant pour le corps HERMES
- soin partie intime : Rogé Cavaillés
- travel size bottle full of my shampoo :L'oréal huile extraordinaire
- travel size bottle full of my shower gel :Bourjois rafraichis moi
- 2 samples for bodycare

 SKINCARE

- Crème hydratante : SVR hydraliane
- Masque express : URIAGE
- nettoyant Bi-white : VICHY
- Sample : Covermark exfoliant visage


 
 HAIR, PERFUME, TEETH CARE

- Beautfiying Oil : Tresemmé
- samples : perfume



- Close Up toothpaste + toothbrush for braces 




 - Sensibio H2O : BIODERMA
 - Cotton pads ( Small container from Mr bricolage 3 for 10MAD)
 - Cotton swabs


  
MAKEUP
  •  for my Eyes: 
"Pick 1 eye look that goes from day to night."

- Quartet palette : Flormar ( perfect for a cool and warm looks)
- Mascara volume 1 seconde : Bourjois
- Black eye liner : Bourjois


 For my face : 
 - Mineral Blush ; LAsplach : Mauve butterfly
 - Daylong sunscreen 50+ " Travel size"
 - Concealer Healthy mix : bourjois
 - One of the H&M container (25ml)  full of a mix of my foundation and my BB cream
 



For my nails : 

- Nail polish : china glaze : faith 1064 a nude color perfect for summer days
- Matt red nail polish : golden rose :  03 the perfect color for summer nights
- a nail file
- a cuticule pusher 


Lippies  :

- XXXL lipgloss matte; Essence : Silky Red ( for nights and for trendy looks)
- XXXL lipgloss; Essence :  soft nude 
- Lipliners; Essence : Red Blush + Satin mauve
- Labello : cherry to moisturize my lips 
 


As you can notice, I packed quit much of lippies but they're lightweight and easy to carry.

 - Brushes :

I packed my brushes essentials in this Real techniques holder.

 
Invest in Small, Refillable Plastic Bottles ( travel size) It will make the all the difference, like mine from H&M comes with 2 bottles of 50ml and 2 others of 25ml, I've used 2 50ml for my shampoo and shower gel and one of 25ml for my foundation. I put also my samples here.




Before Anything, I Organize my Products, I Don’t mix my makeup with my bodycare products, or my moisturizer with my shampoo.So I like to separate my makeup into several Ziploc bags: one for makeup, one with face care, and other tools, and one that has bodycare products, so I can easily find everything when I'm on the go.






Compacts with powders—like eyeshadow or blush—can break into pieces if they’re crushed or dropped. Protect these by surrounding them with sponges or tissue, and don’t put them at the bottom of your bag.




These Tips and tricks really made my packing easier, hope you enjoyed the post and PLEASE COMMENT WITH YOUR OWN TIPS AND TRICKS and I wish you a happy summer vacation.




 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires